Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US FOR THE SUPPLY OF GOODS ORDERED BY YOU BUT DO NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE. WE TRADE AS A BUSINESS TO BUSINESS COMPANY, IF YOU ARE NOT A BUSINESS PURCHASING IN THE COURSE OF YOUR BUSINESS PLEASE READ THESE TERMS VERY CAREFULLY PRIOR TO MAKING A PURCHASE.
1. Check what you are ordering - Please ensure that you check the sizes and quantities that you are ordering as we do not offer returns unless the goods are faulty or damaged. You can order a small quantity to validate your requirements for your purchase but small orders i.e. less than 10 items will be considered a sample order and are not returnable under any circumstances.
2. Volume Indicators - All sizes quoted are for a nominal serving, they cannot be used as a legal measure for serving alcohol, and are not representative of brim fill capacity.
3. Availability - Whilst we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if for any reason goods are not in stock then we will advise you at the time you place your order. Credit or debit cards will not be debited until those goods are dispatched to you; in these circumstances we cannot confirm any delivery dates.
4. Artwork for Your Products - By placing an order for the goods, the you may (a) choose one of the design options offered by us (b) specify your desired design of the product item or (c) commission us to create the design for you.
5. More on Artwork for Your Products:
a. If you order the goods with a standard design you must satisfy yourself that the design meets your requirements.
b. If you order the goods with your own design, you must upload a properly prepared design file. The design file must be prepared according the rules described in the How to Prepare a Design File.
c. If you would like us to create the design for you then you will receive a call or mail from us to start the process.
d. We may occasionally use examples of cups produced for brochures, samples, websites and exhibitions. If this is not acceptable it must be clearly stated on official order or artwork approval.
e. We reserve the right to dispose of over runs / misprints in the most environmentally way possible, if this is not acceptable it needs to be stated before accepting quotation.
6. Order acceptance - Once you place your order we must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods before your order can be accepted. Once we accept your order this creates a legally binding contract between us.
7. Price - Prices may vary from time to time so please check the website for current prices. Any order accepted by us for which payment has been received in full will not be subject to a change in price. Prices exclude VAT and delivery charges which will be added to your order prior to requesting payment.
8. Cancellations – We do not accept cancellations for personalised goods. However, if the goods are faulty please refer to clause 10.
9. Delivery - As you are ordering customised products we cannot confirm delivery dates at the time that you place your order. Once we notify you that your goods are ready for despatch then they are days of that notification for delivery on the UK mainland (not Northern Ireland and the Highlands & Islands) orders for bulky or large volume of goods may take a little longer. The delivered quantity of your product may vary by + 10% and you agree that this risk of variation is acceptable to you. We will assume responsibility for risk of loss or damage in the goods whilst they are being delivered to you but once they are delivered you are responsible for the safety of the goods that you order. Please refer to our Delivery Policy for detailed information regarding delivery. Please contact us for details of deliveries outside the UK mainland.
10. Returns of Faulty Goods - If any of our goods arrive faulty then we will accept the return of those goods. You must notify us within 7 days of delivery to you if the goods are faulty and after assessing the situation if we agree with you, you will be given a Returns Number and the goods must be returned to us (at your cost) quoting the returns number within 30 days of the order date in order for you to receive replacement goods or get a refund in respect of the damaged or faulty items. Please refer to our Returns Policy for detailed information on what to do regarding returns.
11. Governing law - The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
12. Entire agreement - These terms and conditions, delivery details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by us. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by one of our directors. In particular nothing said by any of our staff should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. We shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading unless it is made fraudulently.
13. Exclusion of liability - As you are in a better position than us to assess and estimate any likely damage or loss that you may incur in connection with the order our insurance reflects the liability that we accept under this clause. Nothing in this clause shall exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or our employees or agents, or any other liability, which it is prohibited from excluding at law.
a. We shall not be liable in any way for any loss of revenue, profit, goodwill or any consequential or indirect or special loss or damage arising out of the purchase of any goods by you from us or late or non-delivery of goods.
b. Any liability not excluded by paragraph (a) above (or any exclusion of liability which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unreasonable) shall be limited to a maximum aggregate liability per claim of £100,000.