1. Delivery: We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the goods on agreed date and time, any delay in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances cannot be deemed as the breach of agreement by PackGenie. PackGenie cannot be held liable for any consequential losses.
2. Goods delivery handling responsibility – We recommend that you have sufficient and proper equipment and your own designated personnel to unload products/goods delivered to your premises as the delivery drivers are not obliged/required to help in unloading deliveries. In all cases, drivers will unload the vehicle to your premises kerbside/loading bay area.
3. Receiving your goods: While every effort is made in packing your order, occasions will arise where a package may be damaged in transit therefore you should, at the time of delivery:
a. Inspect your consignment and satisfy yourself that the correct number of parcels have been received. Any shortfall or damages must be advised at time of delivery to the courier driver and to us in writing within 7 days of delivery. We shall not be liable for any discrepancy in the number of goods or the condition or quality of such goods delivered if this procedure is not followed. You will be required to sign the correct number of parcels received from our courier company.
b. Inspect the entire consignment for visible damage prior to accepting it, and note any damage on the delivery POD (proof of delivery) before the delivery person leaves. By writing “unchecked” or “received but not as yet accepted” or any other terminology, will not be accepted.
c. Unpack your order immediately and inspect for hidden or concealed damage.
d. Should any damage be discovered, retain the consignment carton and any inner packaging. Hidden or concealed damage must be reported within 7 days after delivery and after this stated time period, no claims for damage will be accepted.
e. Contact us immediately to inform us of any damage to goods. Please have your order number, consignment information and tracking number (if available) ready to assist us in this process.
4. Reminders on specifications
a. We may deliver goods with + 10% more or less weight, quantity or size than the measurement provided.
b. The colour prepared for the digital copy of your artwork may not be the same as the final artwork. All colour provided against the final proof are for guidance only and PackGenie reserve the right for slight variation of colour on different batches of product manufacture.
c. You shall not be entitled to reject the whole of the consignment if there is a variation in size, weight or colour.
5. Delivery address and unsuccessful delivery:
a. In the event that you provide us with the wrong delivery address so that delivery cannot be performed, fail to provide sufficient information to allow delivery to be performed at the correct delivery address or the goods cannot be delivered to the correct delivery address through no fault of our own or as a result of a force majeure event: You will be liable for any redirection or redelivery costs incurred by us to redirect or redeliver the goods to the correct delivery address. We shall not be liable for any costs incurred by you to redirect or redeliver the goods to the correct delivery address.
b. Where the goods are returned to us, we reserve the right to make a reasonable charge for storage and any associated costs such as insurance or preservation contingencies