From festivals to food markets and private events, the street food trend has become increasingly popular for food lovers throughout the UK and beyond over the past decade.
As street food vendors continue to grow in popularity, it's important for them to have the right packaging to ensure their food stays fresh, their customers are happy, and their branding stands out from the crowd.
If you’re looking to start a street food business venture, here are five packaging essentials that every street food business should have:
1. Printed burger boxes: Burger boxes are a classic street food packaging option, and custom printed burger boxes take it to the next level. These boxes can be printed with the vendor's logo or branding, so they double up as an effective marketing tool. They also help to keep the burger warm for longer, making it a user-friendly packaging option.
2. Custom pizza boxes: Pizza is another popular choice for street food, and branded pizza boxes are a must-have for vendors. These boxes can be customised to fit different pizza sizes and can also be printed with the brand’s logo. They also help to keep the pizza warm and prevent it from getting squished.
3. Printed greaseproof paper: Greaseproof paper is a necessity for street foods that are messy or greasy, such as fried chicken or fish and chips. Printed greaseproof paper can be customised with a company’s branding, meaning it also works as an effective tool for marketing. Printed greaseproof paper helps to elevate the aesthetic of your street food, which would encourage customers to share social media content related to your brand.
4. Printed food flags: When it comes to a busy lunch service or evening rush, you’ll need to take extra care ensure that you’re properly adhering to any dietary requirements, such as gluten-free or vegan. To help staff and customers alike differentiate between portions, consider using printed food flags to denote different specifications.
5. Customisable stamp or stickers: If you are looking for ways to keep costs as low as possible, consider buying plain packaging, and customising it with a branded stamp or stickers. These are an affordable way to add a touch of your brand to your packaging, and the stamps can be used time and time again.
If you’re a street food vendor on the hunt for affordable, high-quality, customisable packaging, then don’t hesitate to reach out to speak to one of our packaging specialists.
Tags: street food, printed burger boxes, custom pizza boxes, printed greaseproof paper, printed food flags, branded stamp, branded stickers